Sunday, May 11, 2008

3 MONTHS DOWN

WOW! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I had a really OK week. I guess compared to last week, this week was a breeze! My blood count has finally begun to do what it's supposed to do. The "new" chemo, the aggressive one, well for now I no longer have to take it!!! This week we had Thomas & Taylor, from Wednesday until today. It was nice to have the company on those first 2 days. Meggen came home from school on Friday & I must have fallen asleep in the sitting room. I remember stopping there just to take a break, next thing I know Megg's home from school. My days seem to go like that. Andy & Thomas went paint balling on Saturday morning & Megg had to work. Taylor & I hung out. She kept rubbing my back, when I started to feel sick. I love my family so much, thanks for the support! Nikki, thanks for the sweet, adorable card!! I'll try to read that book.. I have another one of Megg's to read, I just can't stay awake! Sorry to you & Susan, I forgot to call to go walking on Wednesday night.. Susan thanks for the STRAWBERRIES!! Thanks for the blogs Karie, Babe, Angela & Midgee. Ang, I tried the super power thing to get to Pismo, dang it wouldn't work, must be on the blink. Karie I love reading your blogs you're awesome!! Andy, babe, thanks for posting, don't make fun, you really would be lost without me!!! I only tell you what to do for your own good.... Midgee, aren't you so excited that Andy remembered your mom's b-day this week! He better remember mines on the same day!! I love you all! I'll be a year older next time I blog, hope my memory doesn't start slipping. I love you all!! I'll be a year older the next time I blog, hope my memory doesn't start slipping. (just teasing, we all know it's already going!!) love Poison Girl...xoxo

12 comments:

Lacey said...

Hey Tona! I was so worried when you didn't blog last Sunday, then I figured that with the extra poison you were just worn out. I'm sorry about the flu! When it rains, it pours it seems. I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better this week and that your blood count is better. Yeah! Try to keep smiling and I will keep praying. Love ya, Lacey

Karie said...

Way to go on the blood count! Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday! You are such a amazing example of strength. You go through so much crap and then you take the time to thank everyone.....we should be thanking you for sharing your life with us. You are so positive. You go girl!

Amber Wright said...

You are so funny! I love reading your blogs!! You have this wit about you that just cracks me up! I love that you still keep your sense of humor through all you go through! I love you lady!!! Krystal is graduating on the 27th!!! We are all so proud of her! Scott told her he won't be there. Can you believe that!?!?!?! The biggest accomplishment so far in her life and he won't even be there! Anyway...I love you and I think about you so much! Keep blogging because I love stalking your blog on Sundays just to hear more about your weeks! Love you long time poison girl!

Lacking Productivity said...

So does it feel like it's been a fast 3 months or a LONG 3 months?

The Jensen's said...

all right ya old lady!!!!! i can't belive that you have been doing this for three months. "it seemed like it was just yesterday when i looked in your eyes for the first time...." BAH!!! hey you know that we could sell tickets to our river dancing. ya, we could make millions!(true story) i'm sure that DRT would be our #1 fan. he is the person that discoverd us you know (our little groupie ha ha ha). i love ya babe. and i hope that this weekend is kind to you, your not as young as you used to be ya know.

Celest said...

Happy Birthday. You know every time I think about calling you it is either the weekend and you are worshiping or during the week and I know you are working. However, I hope to talk to you soon and I just wanted you to know that I will be thinking of you on your birthday.
Love Celest

jan said...

Hi Sweetie!
It is your favorite patient from Dr. Tuft's! HAHA, I got your blog! You are such a DOLL!!! I love you to pieces! I read this journey that you are taking and it hurts my heart, but at the same time, I see your strength and I see what a fighter you are and I know why you are one of my FAVORITE people!!! I love you, Darlin'! If there is ever anything I can do, you let me know! (Please don't lose all your hair 'cause I might have a pointy head when I have to shave mine!!)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO - Jan G.

Amber Wright said...

Happy Birthday Tona!!! I love you!!!

George said...

Emily has enjoyed playing with you and your doggie. :) I saw a license plate in the neighborhood the other day and thought she needed to leave it for you. It said "UTAHNA". Have a great day!
--Georgette

Andrea said...

Hey Tona! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. I read your blog and think about you often. I wish I understood why life keeps throwing you these tough punches. I admire your strength and determination. I hope that you have a better week.

Ang said...

I think to figured it out..missing your blog for the week, hope you had a good birthday being sick and all that day.. marj is thinking facials? let us know.. we would have to do lunch instead of dinner though.. LOVE YA ang

Ang said...

NEW PICTURE