Monday, May 19, 2008

LATE AGAIN!! RATS!!

Well hello my fellow bloggers!! Aren't you all so proud of yourselves for learning or already knowing how to do this?? Ang M. I noticed that you must have figured out how to find your pass word & that you even posted a picture! You ROCK! I want to give my shout outs 1st!! I love reading all of the comments from everyone! It makes my WEEK! I'll go down the line.. Lace, thanks for blogging & for your prayers! I love ya! Karie, thanks for the mothers day & birthday "happies" I think you, my dear, are hilarious! I hope you had a GR8 Mums day as well.. Amber, I'm so sorry that Scott's not going to be there for Krystal!! Wut a numb nut!! Tell her we're proud of her! & thanks for the "happy bday" I love you too, keep on stalking on Sundays! Kira, hey girl!! To answer your question, it depends on the week!! It seems like its a LONG 3 months, however, looking back, it really has gone by quickly. And it's almost OVER! Midgee, well,well,well.. Yes I do agree that our River Dancing could take us to places we've never seen before, such as the insane asylum!! If we have DRT as our groupie, we're in serious trouble!! He'd tell us to grow up & act our age!! I WON'T grow up, I WON'T, I WON'T!! (sorry DrT if you're reading this.. Do I still have a job??) Thanks for the bday stuff! You're my hero xo! Celest, chicky! I hope you got my text on your Bday!! Hope it was wonderful! We really need to catch up!! Keep me informed! love ya! Jan G. You CRACK ME UP!! It was good seeing you today! You too are such a strong lady! I love your guts!! Don't shave your head just yet... I only have a month to go, so far we've both still got some hair!! Love you "honey love"..George!! hey neighbor, I think Emily is so cute!! We are quite the Frisbee champions!! We'll have to invite you to the Frisbee World Playoffs, when we get there. She doesn't seem to be "as" apprehensive about Abby the Dog.. Even Tommy played with us for a minute, while Abby laid close by.. That license plate was cool, poor thing doesn't know how to spell "UTONA" though...You & Bishop & the kids are so AWESOME!! We love you guys!! ANDREA!!! My friend!! Thanks for thinking of me. I think life keeps handing me these "trials" so that someday, I can be as patient & caring as you are.. You taught me so much. Give Claire a love from "auntie Tona" xo And back to ANG M. Facials sound superb!! & lunch is a grand idea, since we'd have no makeup on & we'd scare everyone!! Just let me know what time!!
WHEW!! That was incredible!! I had so many comments to read, it really does lift me up! So, as you know my Bday was last Thursday & yes I'm old!! But it's ok, I'm forgetting so much lately, that I don't even remember how old I really am. I've said 29 and many, many months for so long, that I actually had to sit down and figure it out!! I'm 30 now!! I'm such a LIAR!!! My sister in laws & I went and had a pedicure (my first one ever!!) and out to dinner. We had so much fun, we decided to do something once a month. We all got our calenders out & saved a day until the end of the year!! I'm so happy!! Ok, Thursday's are my "oh woe is me day"!! & it was most definitely a WOE day! I got a lot of happy birthday singers on the messages, and several balloons and treats!! You're all so sweet! Taylor & Thomas called from Idaho & sang a beautiful bday song, it was so cute. I love those little farts!! (the kids, not when you have little farts...) Andy worked late, then he & Meggen went looking for cars. Yup we got her her own car! I just had a hard time sharing my cute VW Bug with her...So anyways, I was alone for almost the entire day. Susan stopped by, I was in the "chamber" Midgee came over. Tara & David Wetzel came by & brought me a book, "If life were easy, it wouldn't be hard" hmm, now there's something to think about!! David read me several pages, about flying ships and marsh mellows, maybe the poison really messed me up.. but I think that's what he read. Oh yeah and being buried in your angel skin, no robes... We're so twisted!! (sorry Tara, I had to write it..) Friday, several more visits to the idol!! And lots of sleeping. I was so looking forward to Saturday. Tara made us some delicious soup & JELLO!! We are so hooked on that stuff!! Thanks guys!! In the later afternoon on Saturday, Andy planted a garden for his dad for an early fathers day ( I watched, rather, I supervised!!) later Susan & Rafe brought us salads, YUMMY!! Sunday, was so GOOD!! It was incredible out side.. We took a long drive to West Mountain & Genola, it was wonderful, so good to get out of the house! We drove around with the sunroof open, I got a little sunburn... First time my lily white skin has seen that much sun this year.. I'm so sorry I didn't blog last night. I was feeling so good, that I forgot I was going through this whole thing.. Well not completely forgot, but good enough that I didn't post until just now! My Aunt Juanita passed away Sunday before last, on Mothers day of all days. She lost her battle with cancer. I want my cousins to know how sorry I am for their loss! I loved her too. I have so many fun memories of her when I was soooo much younger. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for all of you, that I couldn't go to her funeral last week. I hope you understand why. Please know that you're in my prayers..xoxo
I just wanted to tell everyone, sorry if I've forgotten to thank you. And also sorry that I handle this situation the way that I do.. Some of you know what I'm talking about...I've often said I'm not in control of this "problem" I'm going through, so I am in control of my doctor appointments (and so on) I just want you to know that I don't do that to be selfish. I know we all handle this differently. I also know that at the end of the day, you can go on with your life, not looking around the corner to see when it is you're going to be sick, sick, sick!! That you can go out to lunch & eat whatever you want, and that you'll have energy to walk around and play etc. I also know that at the end of the day, I still have cancer (for a bit longer) and that I know I'm going to have 2 or so days of HELL & the other 2 days of trying to get up and be apart of a family. I know that I can't eat whatever I want (however, STRAWBERRY anything is basically all that I want) and that I don't have the energy to clean the house & have my OCD with the counters... or walk around and play like I once did (and will do again) So just know that I love you all, and that I'm not trying to be selfish by keeping some CONTROL over all of this that I'm going through.. It will be over soon, I promise! I'll be back to normal, telling everyone what to do & where to go... Oh wait, I do that now.. But at least I'll have the energy to do it RIGHT!! I love you guys, thanks for caring about me! Thanks for being a part of my life! WE WILL OVERCOME!!! Poison Girl!!! xoxxoxoxo

11 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Late again huh...isn't this a priority for you? If you would only take this whole blogging thing more seriously. ;D

phil &angela said...

I know! WonTon you simply must quit partying like a rock star and take this blog more seriously!When you don't update on Sunday I know now it's beacause you're hung-over...I use to just kinda panic thinking oh no, that damn chemo has gotten the best of her this week.You're gig is up baby girl!
Seriously...love you so much my heart aches!XXOO

Susan said...

I think she was late cause she was preparing us to not feel the withdrawal so hard next month when she no longer blogs!! Tona you are my idol. I love to read your blog. You really inspire me to do better! You are always so positive and fun to be around. I LOVE YOU GIRL!

Karie said...

you will not stop blogging! I only go to the dentist twice a year! Granted I spend 1/2 the day there when I go but this is the only way I get to know what you are up to. Promise you will keep on blogging.

Unknown said...

I totaly missed your birthday. Sorry. I have to tell you that I finally have AC (not swamp cooler) in my house. That means chocolates almost any time. When you finally get to the point that it sounds good and that you can eat them I will chill my family out and make whatever flavor (usually raspberry for you but I will try strawberry truffles) you want. I will even endulge Andy and make plain chocolate. Missed you on the day I had my cleaning. You were having a very bad day. I just want to let you know that I am always thinking of you. Luv ya!!!

Unknown said...

I completely forgot that when I blog to you it says it is from aron. Sorry. This is really Jenny. Still lovin' you!!!

The Jensen's said...

okay, its mon. and i beat you to your blog. you must of had a tuff weekend in the sticks. if you did go and stay there. a new week is here and i hope that you are feeling good.so that we can get our nails done on wed. i love you and i can't wait to see you tomorrow. love me...

Ang said...

still figuring this out..looks like your late again, here it is Tuesday and still no new blog. I guess i'll just sit here and wait....LOVE YA ang

Celest said...

Hey Tona so I finally figured out how to post a message, I have try 4 times now. Well it is June and I am wondering how you are doing. I sure hope you are getting to the end of all of this. I am waiting for your next post to see what is happening. Love ya.

Amber Wright said...

Tona, I'm still stalking your blog! I hope all is ok! I love you and I'll keep watching for an update!

Lacey said...

Tona, are you ok? I am so worried that you haven't blogged in so long! I am praying that you are all right. Love always, Lacey