Sunday, April 20, 2008

9th Week DOWN!

Hello :) It's Sunday!! I love Sundays! Thanks everyone for everything again this week! There's really nothing new to say this week, I guess that's good. However, I do want to thank some of you individually - Jenny, thanks for the delicious chocolate covered Strawberries!! I did share them, can you believe it?? It was so good to talk to you & thanks for posting on my blog. Karie, don't feel dumb cause you don't come over. STOP IT! I love talking to you girl! You're as outspoken & sarcastic as I am, I love it!! You are so awesome! I can't figure out the picture thing, I'll call you this week. Momma Leisa - You are one of a kind! I call to check on you (even though I hate the phone) & you still get me! Yummy tato's :) I absolutely love you!! Susan & Nikki it was so fun on our "girls night out" Wednesday. I love hanging with you girls! Who's in charge next time?? Tara thanks for dinner, and for sitting & talking with me. I love our talks. My sis Angela - YOU FINALLY POSTED!! I love you lady!! I miss you. My Mom & Dad came to visit me today!! I haven't seen them since FOREVER!! It felt so wonderful to get a hug from you both. I'm glad you're both feeling better & I hope another motorcycle comes up on KSL in this area so you'll visit... :) Midgee thanks for calling & texting me to make sure I'm still kicking. Love you. Thanks to all of you for your prayers & fasts. I think I'm actually getting used to all this Chemo, I've got it down so I know when & what time of day my BAD times are. I hope I didn't jinx myself.. I'll write a quick update after my blood draw this week. I love you all. Keep smiling, we're almost done!!

10 comments:

phil &angela said...

Wonton Ubangee Rae Fullmer, you are loved!I finally got Cameo to show me how to leave you a comment. I would have done it sooner if she would have shown me sooner...I'm finally a blogger...you make me feel special!Yaaay!Thought about you way more than normal today,just need to let you know, you are my heart and my breath baby girl.Mucho smooches to you always!!

Susan said...

Tona-
Are you sooo awesome! Thanks for all you have taught me. You are incredible. Tons of love- Susan

The Jensen's said...

wow!!!! it fells like forever since i have heard your voice. it sounds like you have been busy this weekend. i hope that you got the rest that you need, and that you are ready for our three day week at work. man, i need three more months off. i just started to get my house in some sort of order, kinda. i love ya babe, and i never gave you permission to go out with other friends wed.!!!! j/k.... remember it's TMR on wed. our last one for awhile. cemo is almost done woooo hooooo!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Lacey said...

Hey Tona! Still thinking and worrying about you. I can't go to bed Sunday night without reading your blog. Thanks for doing that so we can all see how you are doing. Keep up the good spirits and know that you are in our thoughts and prayers each day. I am determined to find a way to come visit you! Love ya, Lacey

Karie said...

I'm glad you are kinda learning how to predict when you will feel sick and when you will feel better. That makes the bad times a little easier when you realize that they will pass and not last forever. Remind me when you call that I have news to tell you about.....you won't believe what has happened!

Ang said...

so we are both retarded. we need to get together this week or next and do something. LOVE YA ang

Lacking Productivity said...

9 weeks of this stuff...you've got to be a pro by now! (I'm pretty sure they have chemo pros). Keep rocking babe!

Jan Bunderson said...

Thanks so much for giving me this web address it is such a smart idea that you had to post it to keep everyone updated. I think about you all the time and miss you. I hope we can get together soon because I miss talking to you so much.

Celest said...

Hi Tona,
Apparently it has been way too long since we last talked. I think my chin has a bruise from when it hit my desk. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I cried for you as I read through your journal. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will call you in a couple of days when you are feeling better. Celest

niki said...

HEY TONA! I CHECKED OUT YOUR BLOG. I HAD NO IDEA ALL THAT YOU WERE GOING THROUGH BUT I KNOW THAT ANYONE THAT IS AS STRONG AND OUTGOING AND FUN (AND A LITTLE STUBBORN),haha, AS YOU WILL OVERCOME ANYTHING. REMEMBER I WAS SCARED OF YOU AT FIRST BUT IM NOT ANYMORE LOL! IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING LIKE A MEAL BROUGHT IN OR A NEW JOSH GROBAN CD :) OR ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW! ILL KEEP PRAYING FOR YOU, LOVE YOU TONS! NIKI