Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday the? Don't know the date...

Hi everyone, it's Thursday. 1st day of Chemo this week. I had a "spare" moment & thought I'd read some bloggs.. You guys ROCK! Thanks for all of your support. I love you all. I came down stairs to get some MORE apple juice, can't seem to get enough of that stuff.. Andy just got called to an old folks home, service call. Meggen is studying @ a friends house for ACT's on Saturday & the little kids will be here again on Saturday.. Anyways, I'm getting tired now, but I'll post again on Sunday. Uncle Buddy- you can come visit us anytime you want, you know you're always welcome! (as long as your not sick, but I know you know that) Mom's right, I hate talking on the phone.. Lacey- it's only 90 min from your house...Midgee, I love you! Thanks for the "BFF sick woobie" Karie you're the cutest!! I love your guts out! I get so excited to read your blogs. Kira (daughter of Karie, who also visits DRC & DRT's office) Duh, I know who you are!! I love you girl. And all of you that have sent me emails, your kind words really do wonders!! Mom, I set you up a blogger account, you have no excuse, I know you're reading this... Love you & dad so much..
THANK YOU ALL!! WE WILL OVERCOME!!! Together, xoxoxox Tona

4 comments:

Andy said...

You're so cute, Sweetie. All curled up in your woobie. Its now warm in our house. I fixed the furnace. I just have to scare the neighbor's cats away now. Thanks to everyone for their help and prayers.

Karie said...

yippy for the apple juice! I'm glad something tastes good to you.

Meggs said...

Hey mom. You're the bomb dot com. I just thought I would leave you a comment on your blog finally... I love you so very much. You are my hero in so many ways. You may get on my nerves and I may get on yours, but that never really matters. I know that no matter what happens in my life, I will ALWAYS have you to turn to. I just hope you realize that I am always going to be here for you. I love you so so very much and I care for you like no one else in this world. You are my best friend and my mom. My sister and my confidante. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I pray for you and love you always and forever. Never forget it. Never question it. I love you, mom.

~Megg~

The Jensen's said...

i think that i like crying together. even if it is a tear or two. trust me thats a new thing......i get that woobie when i am sick. you know,you have to share. i love ya won-ton. who else would make you look so tall and slender? :) your awsome and your strength feeds me my strength. i couldn't do this with out you.ha ha ha.I think that God gives us trials, so that we can learn the lessons about people, and life. things that we never would have thought about otherwise. i mean who knew that you liked woobies? no really. i have learned so much from your strength , now take a back seat and learn how strong good people can be for you. look at all these people who are grabbing ahold of you. you have touched soooooo many people. and they will remember you forever. because your you, and your great!